Saturday, December 20, 2008

How to get the Concert Arcade game modules

To get the first one, you can either buy it for 20 loose sparks on El Ectric's page, or play the Concert Arcade I game and hope you win. I would do the 20 loose sparks, however, because your odds of winning are very small. How do you get 20 loose sparks? Well, if you play the second concert arcade game, you have an ok chance of winning them.

To get the second one, simply play the Concert Arcade Game II module until you win it.


they each cost 20 red bricks to make.

3 comments:

S said...

hey, there is a problem on your other site mylegnetworkblog.blogspot.com. Nobody can place a comment. Nobody can still trade clicks and nobody can answered on your symbiosis mod.

PS: can you place me on your symboisis mod. on 7/1 14.00 greenwich time.

Vanderdecken12 said...

Umm. Thanks for the help. I think I changed the place that you leave comments from the right of the page to the bottom. But I changed it back. Now, to leave a comment, click on the '0 comments' button (or 1 comment or however many comments there are) and leave the comment on the left.I just left a comment on my page (which I just deleted, so I'm sure it works). Sorry for the inconvenience. Let me know if you have any more problems.

Thanks,
Vanderdecken12

Anonymous said...

you can also get the concert 2 by playing concert 1.